Josie is a recurring character on the series Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. She works at the Harper's store, Get Sporty (unknown if she will return in season 2...May 19 she said on her Twitter page she was sick). She is friends with the quadruplets, and she babysat them briefly. Josie is portrayed by Gabrielle Elyse.
Josie is very friendly to the quadruplets--particularly Dawn.She also seems to be likable, as she made the soccer girls laugh instantly.
- She used to have a doll that she took everywhere until her father ran it over with a lawnmower.
- In Family Matters, Josie got the weekend off. She went to camp out to buy something.
- She loves the movie Clonely Hearts Club'
- She watched Field of Brains.
- She went on a date with a boy named Wilson in the NRDD episode "Valentime's Day".
- "Why, what's wrong with my nails?!" - Valentimes Day
- "Okay, maybe you are a little cursed." - Valentime's Day
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.