Mackenzie Frances Ziegler (born June 4, 2004) was a dancer at Abby Lee Dance Company, a recording artist, and a former reality star on the hit Lifetime show, Dance Moms. She portrayed the role of Lilly in the Nickelodeon series Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn.
Mackenzie was born in Murrysville, Pennsylvania to Kurt and Melissa Ziegler. However, her parents are currently divorced allegedly due to dance getting in the way of their marriage. Her mother later married to Greg Gisoni. Mackenzie has five siblings: Maddie Ziegler, Ryan, Tyler, Mathew, and Michele. Mackenzie has been on Dance Moms since it debuted in 2011, and she was the youngest dancer on the junior elite competition team.
In mid season six of Dance Moms, Mackenzie and her family chose to departure from the show and the studio to pursue other professional jobs.
- Her Zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Her debut single, "It's a Girl Party" reached #7 on the overall album charts.
- Her sister, Maddie Ziegler, has also guest starred on Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn.
- She has 5 siblings, only one of whom is a full sibling; the rest are half- and step-siblings.
- Her middle name is after Melissa's mother.
- She is left-handed.
- Her favorite food is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- She describes herself as an night owl, as she can be really hyper before bed.
- In 2013, she got her braces taken off before the airing of 'Twas the Fight Before Christmas.
- Mackenzie has stated that Maddie is a huge inspiration to her, and that she really looks up to her.
- Mackenzie has mentioned that one of her bad habits is biting her nails, and that she has to get acrylics to let them grow.
- Mackenzie likes Apple Juice, and hates Orange Juice.
The image gallery for Mackenzie Ziegler may be viewed here.