|“||What's the worse that could happen?||”|
After staying at their grandmother's house, the quads hope to receive a present as they always do after a long day of good behavior. The quads received a drone that on their watch crashes into a neighbor's yard. Their objective is to get the drone back and return everything back to normal.
Tom and Anne are sitting on the couch enjoying the fact that the kids are away at Tom's mother Trish's house for the weekend, however, the Quads are already home and are standing right behind them. Tom asks Trish if the kids behaved themselves and Trish reveals that they were angels. The Quads are excited to receive their present for good-behavior, but are disappointed when they are told they must wait all day to open it.
Trish and their parents go out, leaving only the Quads, along with Mae and Dooley, at the house. Dooley notices a home nearby with all its bikes outside, saying that is a bad idea with a bike thief on the loose before mysteriously leaving. The Quads and Mae go searching for the present and find it in the garage, along with a box of chimmy-chongas. The kids debate as to whether they should open the gift while Dicky heats up a chimmy-chonga, with only Ricky thinking that they should wait, warning the others that bad things will happen if they open it now. The Quads ask him what's the worst that could happen.
The Quads go down to the garage without even listening to Ricky's worst-case scenario. They open the box and are excited to find a drone. The Quads take turns playing with it in the garage, but when Ricky gets the controls he mistakes the "L" to mean land rather than left and crashes the drone through the window. Mae quickly ditches the Quads, who are forced to go outside and look for the drone. They manage to find it in Dooley's backyard, but are shocked to find a collection of bikes hidden under a tarp. The Quads conclude that Dooley must be the bicycle thief they've been hearing about. They return the drone and the stolen bikes to their garage before their parents get back, but while the Quads are briefly distracted, the bicycle thief re-steals all of the bikes.
Dooley arrives at the Harpers' house and tells them that his dad's bike collection has been stolen, leading the Quads to realize that Dooley wasn't the bike thief after all. Ricky comes up with a plan to use a bike from Get Sporty! as bait to catch the real thief. The plan goes awry when Ricky forgets to lock the doors to the cafe as they leave, and the Quads rush back in to find that the entire store has been robbed. Dooley enters the cafe and admits to being the master thief, but then takes off his mask and is revealed to be Trish Harper in disguise. Trish brings in the police and frames the Quads as the thieves, except for Ricky, whom she notes was against the plan all along. Nicky, Dicky, and Dawn and taken away by the cops as Ricky watches in terror.
Ricky tells the Quads that THAT is the worst that could happen, revealing that all the events since the Quads open the gift were just part of Ricky's story. Dicky's chimmy-chonga goes off in the microwave as Ricky concludes his tale. The others remind Ricky that he is the only one who doesn't get arrested in the story, and ask how that can be the worst that could happen for him. Ricky admits that being separated from his brothers and sister would be his worst-case scenario. Tom, Anne, and Trish are watching from the other room and agree that the kids are ready to open their gift.
- Lizzy Greene as Dawn Harper
- Casey Simpson as Ricky Harper
- Mace Coronel as Dicky Harper
- Aidan Gallagher as Nicky Harper
- Allison Munn as Anne Harper
- Brian Stepanek as Tom Harper
- Kyla Drew Simmons as Mae Valentine
- Hayden Crawford as Dooley
- Dale Raoul as Trish Harper
- Amahri Richard as Xander
Special Guest Cast
- April Audia as Officer Freeman
- The episode title is a play on the phrase, "What's the worst that could happen?"
- This episode aired after a hiatus of one month and one week.
- This marks the first appearance of Tom's mother, Trish, after being mentioned in many previous episodes.
- This episode reveals that Tom's full name is Tommy.
- When Trish is saying "That little fellow lives in a pineapple!", she is referring to the Nickelodeon show SpongeBob SquarePants.
- This is the first and (so far) only episode to be featured on "The After Party".
- This episode is very similar to Lab Rats:Drone Alone.
- This is the eleventh hiatus.